Friday, November 9, 2012

friday's letters/catch up on life

I am the #1 worst blogger ever.

Dear Halloween, 
You treated me so well! Our pumpkins turned out great, and the decorating extravaganza that happened at boyfriend's work was amazing.  Themes I can remember included: angry birds, jaws, mario brothers, tron, toy story, the lorax, and a couple others... My two favorites were toy story (for the child in me) and jaws (because it was AMAZING) Sorry the jaws photos are so dark, you will just have to trust me, it was pretty awesome. Oh, and they totally made a boat.  


Dear Lion King, 
You were amazing.  I cried twice, got to hold a snake---twice, eat and drink for free, and watch some pretty amazing african dancers.  You were above and beyond what I could have ever hoped for.  Did I mention I got a lion hat AND an elephant mask? I may or may not have been the only adult to pick up a mask, and I proceeded to lose it just like a child.  
Dear Garry, 
Thanks for spoiling boyfriend and me last Sunday.  Food, drinks, a tour, and to see the best view of SF, it was such a wonderful day! 
Dear Greg and Jelena, 
Thanks for introducing us to Korean BBQ, it was AMAZING. I especially loved all the little sides. 
                                           


                                                                 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment