Monday, September 10, 2012

weekend update

As you all read from my friday's letters post, I played in a reverse coed 4s volleyball tournament on Friday.  It. Was. A. Blast.  I had never played reverse coed, and it basically means men cannot do anything at the net besides setting.  They have to attack the ball from behind the ten foot line.  Going into the tournament I thought, "Great! I won't be killed by guys hitting the ball at my face!" Yeah, I was wrong.  Some of these guys can absolutely kill the ball from behind that ten foot line.  Anyways, I had a ton of fun, didn't hold anyone back, got my fair share of kills, digs, and aces, and came home with swollen and bruised forearms from passing some of these boys' hits.  Guess I have to build up some muscle in my forearms...on to climbing!

Somehow boyfriend got me to watch Breaking Bad, and apparently I am the last person on the planet to be watching this show.  We are about halfway thru the second season, and it's pretty addicting.



PARENTHOOD STARTS TOMORROW! I spent 10 minutes today watching all the clips they have here, about the upcoming season, and it looks pretty amazing. Glee is right behind premiering on Thursday, and in a couple weeks New Girl is back!



Now all I need is Mad Men and Downton Abbey and my TV life might be complete for a while.  What did you do this weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment