Friday, September 28, 2012

friday's letters

Dear wine in the afternoon, 
You should probably happen more often, I mean seriously, it's not like I am working these days...

Dear readers, 
No, I am not a drunk. 

Dear Parents, 
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE VISITING. AND THAT YOU BROUGHT ME MORE WINE!!!  

Dear Readers, 
Seriously, I don't drink that much, but you should probably all try Peachy Canyon's Zinfandel.  It will rock your world.  

Dear David Northam, 
I have figured absolutely nothing out since high school or college for that matter. And yes, I am a completely different person than I was in high school, but aren't we all? 

Dear banana chocolate cream pie, 
You are kind of like satan, super tempting, and then you wreak havoc on my body, inside and out. But to be completely honest, I will probably make you every 1-2 months. You are too good to give up. 

Dear Boyfriend, 
You must be a saint or something, because I am not so sure how you are still living with me(crazy girl). 
Thanks. 

Dear depressed version of Gillian, 
Here are the things you should be taking advantage of while you are unemployed/job hunting:
1. Working out
2. Exploring SF
3. COOKING EVERYTHING
4. Working out
5. Drawing
6. Volleyball
7. Working out
8. Wine in the afternoon
9. Venting on your blog

Dear New Girl, 
I am so glad you're back,  I haven't/won't delete any of your episodes this season, because you are fantastic on a day when I am super down.  I'M OFF THE GRID! 

Happy Friday Everyone!!! 








2 comments:

  1. Venting on your blog is totally necessary! (: Cute blog! Found you from the linky party! (:
    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss wine in the afternoon. do that for me.

    ReplyDelete